The game and use his outstanding abilities

The game and use his outstanding abilities

Сообщение Rshop2018 23 июл 2018 10:44

The basemap has 96 tempo, with 99 acceleration and 91 sprint rate. And since he's really small, he feels even quicker. Of course, he can not overtake everybody at any given moment (that's just impossible), but he actually does feel like the FIFA Mobile Coins Chem-style.

The most surprising thing about this particular card for me personally was really his shootout FIFA Mobile Coins . I mean... yes... it's 89 about the front of the card... but with the hunter chem onto it, it might also be 99. He is so clinical. His shots are exact, super hard and conquer even the best goalkeepers in the match (De Gea, Ter Stegen, etc.), which, as already said, led to him scoring 24 goals in the Weekend League in 13 matches for me personally.

As you would expect from a Striker with 91 moves, he could also deliver some fine moves and aids. I did not have much of a chance to test his crossing (though he is taking my turns today, but I'm not so good at this... well... maybe not much for me personally ). But driving by is really excellent.

Ball control, agility, balance, dribbling, calmness... he really has everything. Of course you have a terrible score from time to time, that's the match, but it feels really smooth. The next player he'd like to compare to would be Messi, of course, but for me personally he has done far better than the Messis basemap, not only within this category, but entire.

The weak point of the map. He's as weak as you'd anticipate. His high stability and stability help him a bit in a few situations, but complete, you can not expect to continue to defenders or something similar to this. Should they reach you, then you lose the ball. Additionally, because he is so modest, he will not win you some headers... ever.

Again, really, what you'd expect when looking at the map statistics. Just really good. I struggled a bit with all the directions to him and discovered his place to be the best, with the instruction of the target man about him. Not to keep defender, but to find the ball, turn and proceed with the game and utilize his outstanding skills (shoot, dribble, over).

If you're looking for something cheap (at least for what you buy Buy FIFA 19 Coins ) players together with clinical finish, brilliant dribbling, and good passing play, he is the man for you, provided that it is possible to handle his low strength and feeble thoughts. But if you would like a fast, nimble dribbler... go for it. You won't be sorry.
Rshop2018